BSc/BA Biology 50% with teaching optionApplication
Biology is admission restricted. A ranking list is drawn up among all applicants according to a score achieved. The ranking list is formed from the
- University entrance qualification points
- points of the subject grades of the last four school semesters in biology, chemistry, English, German, physics or mathematics . If a subject is missing, the subject is included in the ranking with 0 points. It cannot be compensated.
- Points for completed vocational training as a Chemical Technical Assistant, Biological Technical Assistant or Pharmaceutical Technical Assistant (ONLY explicitly these professions are included).
The application goes through the portal online application for selection procedures.
- You must select the degree objective “Bachelor 2 majors” in the online application.
- If your second subject is not admission restricted, it will not be listed there!
- If your second subject is a subject with entrance exams, you will also still need to apply for entrance exams through the
Online Application Portal.
BIOLOGY 50% AND BACHELOR OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES: HIGHER SEMESTERS
Applications to the higher semester as a university transfer or lateral entrant are possible until January 15/July 15 for the Bachelor of Biological Sciences/Biology and Biology State Examination.
There is an admission restriction, only free study places will be reallocated.
Applications are made via the university portal. On the university's pages you will find general information about the application procedure and the required documents.
As a lateral entrant, you will need a study time credit certificate. The certificate is made on the basis of creditable study achievements that justify placement in a higher semester. Credits are equivalent coursework and examinations in content, acquired competencies, form and workload. The credit points awarded provide initial indications.
The certificate can be submitted later up to 1 month after the application deadline (otherwise no credits acquired in the current semester are shown).
Please contact Dr. Andrea Wolk in this regard.