Course Catalog (Vorlesungsverzeichnis)
In the university course catalog (Vorlesungsverzeichnis) you should be able to look up all courses, seminars and other educational events that are being organised across all faculties.
Courses - course catalogue
- select English - far right, flag
- select term - far right, next to the language button
- click 'courses', then select 'course overview'
- select faculty or institution (e.g. Faculty of Biosciences).
- scroll down, choose field.
- choose programme.
- select lecture.
- you can mark each individual course to generate a personalised timetable, however because usually courses have both mandatory and optional parts, this doesn't work flawlessly.