The faculty board is responsible for the research and educational matters as well as any technology transfer activities, which are carried out by the units that belong to the faculty. More specific duties include:
- the structural and development plans of the faculty.
- the budget planning
- deciding on how to use positions and funds allocated by the rectorate to the faculty
- proposing job descriptions for university lecturers
- evaluation procedures
more information with respect to these duties can be found in the 'Landeshochschulgesetz'.
The board of the Faculty of Biosciences consists of the following members:
Deans of Study
- Prof. Thomas Greb, Biology
- Prof. Gert Fricker, Pharmacy
- Prof. Ulrike Müller, Molecular Biotechnology
- Prof. Britta Brügger, Biochemistry