Information for Supervisors
Current Doctoral Degree Regulations:
List of examiners :
New sortable Excel Spreadsheet listing both, Supervisors/Examiners for Biology and Pharmacy: List of Examiners
Grading information for Thesis / Dissertation Evaluations and Defense Examination (for Supervisors):
MerkblattNotengabe (Possible marks / Grading System)
In case you grade a thesis 1,0 ("very good") - additionally submit this form:
Application requirements for Junior Research Group Leaders requesting the status of „Second Supervisor” for doctoral candidates at the Faculty of Biosciences:
- Please choose the application form for the subject you would like to be listed under: Biology: 2GA Antrag Biologie or Pharmacy: 2GA Antrag Pharmazie.
- Submit proof that you have attained your current position by means of a competitive procedure. (On the application form, under point 1, there's a list of possible selections.)
- Provide the number of PhD students, postdocs and technical assistants in your group (point 2).
- Submit proof that you have your own independent funding (point 3).
- Submit proof that you can publish independently (point 4, list of your publications will suffice).
- You must be willing to take on teaching amounting to 2 SWS (Bachelor or Master) for the Faculty of Biosciences. Before sending in your application, contact Frau Dr. Andrea Wolk at firstname.lastname@example.org or Frau Prof. Dr. Sabine Strahl to discuss details of your teaching and to have your application signed.
- Provide your CV and, as mentioned above, a list of your publications.
- Submit all documents to the PhD Office. The Doctoral Degree Committee will decide on your application in the next meeting.